Name:
Location: alberton, mt., United States

I am a retired steamfitter and vocational instructor, Current member, alberton town council, having served two terms previously, several years ago. Resident of alberton almost 28 years. I am fiscally conservative and socially progressive, a free thinker and an advocate of good, responsive, honest government.

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Alberton Papers #10
By Dick Darne 4-1-06
Q. What is the white stuff in chicken dung? (Ans. At bottom of page)
W hat is the definition of chicken $#!^. besides a product of a chicken, it has a couple other meanings. One is the equivalent of a "double dog dare" but not likely to be used in polite company. The other is used to describe cowardly actions. There have been quite a few of these, here lately. Most recently, the county health officer was seen , camera in tow, taking pictures of the mayor’s cars. Will the informant please step forward? Another is the removal of the Alberton Papers from the post office. The postmistress said she did not do it. Will the chicken$#!^ please step forward? Mayor Joe was duly elected with not only a majority of the vote, but about a 2-1 margin, which not only makes him the winner with at least a modicum of a mandate, but the vote certainly was a repudiation of the previous mayor and her policies and her minions. I was also duly elected, most people have known my positions on issues have essentially remained the same for many, many years. At present I am thoroughly outvoted, and may not be able to stop the march of folly, but I will do the best I can with what I have to work with. I will continue to keep you informed thru the alberton papers of happenings and chicken$#!^ sightings. Please report any sightings and I will publish them. Wake up sheeple.
Dick Darne paper available@ http://albpap.blogspot.com/ Contact: aldermandarne@hotmail.com 722-4575